Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
WHO WE ARE
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the website 4itsec.com (the “Website”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time), page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our contact number.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties in respect of the following:
- for the uses permitted above;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about the Website. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website;
- if 4ITSec is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process data at the 4ITSec registered office, at the site of our data centres and at the site of data processors appointed by us. We shall not transfer any personal data to any country outside of the European Economic Area unless we ensure that such personal data is subject to an adequate level of protection equal to EU data protection law requirements..
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The personal data you provide to us will only be retained for as long as is required to perform the purpose for which we collected the data or as required by law.
CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not direct any of our services at children under 13. If you learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without consent, please notify us immediately.
You have the right to access the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information, or would like to request a correction or raise a complaint, please contact 4ITSec. All access requests will be dealt with promptly or in any event within 30 days of receiving the at the latest.
If you’re not satisfied with how your request has been handled, you have the right to refer your complaint to the national data protection authority. In the UK this is the Information Commissioners Office.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Last Updated: December 2017